Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dorton
United States
Norton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sort my cards by team, and I have all the expansions... do the avengers with this still proc other "Avenger" cards from other sets.... example Hawkeye - team player card says 2 Attack + (Avengers symbol) +1 Attack.... do the new cards cause this to Proc? I assume it does since the Symbol is the same... but in the rule sheet for Civil War it it calls the "Secret Avengers" and "Young Avengers" I am pretty sure the answer is yes... but I just wanted to make 100%. Thanks in Advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is yes, the game does not force you to keep track of different teams with the same affiliation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dorton
United States
Norton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I figured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Proc"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
randomlife wrote:
"Proc"?

"Proc is a common term used primarily in game programming to refer to an event - a "process" - triggered under particular circumstances. For example, in WoW, a particular weapon (that hits many times) might have a 10% chance on each hit to apply a special effect, such as poison damage."

I played WoW, learned the term Proc, and used it for months, while never being able to figure out what it could possibly be short for. So you are not alone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that explanation. I was wondering about the term as well. I figured it was a typo, but (based on the context) it was about "working with" or "procuring" something like the other Avengers cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he just meant does it trigger eg super-powers etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.