Subject: Copies at Gencon Pegasus Spiele booth for $199 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Dame
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
“Why should we look to the past in order to prepare for the future? Because there is nowhere else to look.” ― James Burke
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're at Gencon and have been looking for this beauty, it's available at the Pegasus Spiele booth 2933 for $199. Warning, it is VERY heavy. Plan to make a trip back to your car/room immediately after purchasing. You will not want to peruse the vendor hall with this in your arms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
I will play as the Atreides, Bene Gesserit, Emperor, Fremen, Guild, or Harkonnen.
badge
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
I should have just waited. I haven't even played the copy I got several months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
I will play as the Atreides, Bene Gesserit, Emperor, Fremen, Guild, or Harkonnen.
badge
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I talked with Pegasus—they had many more copies behind the curtain but will bring the price back up to near what it was before. Not sure whether the inventory will be shipped back to Germany (seems like that would be a logistics mistake) or warehoused somewhere in the U.S. But the $199 deal is gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.