Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Time Vein's power is that you don't discard cards in Crisis Mode.

So...I can sit on time vein indefinitely until I have the cards I want? Seems a little OP. Maybe if it was burn just one card, but no cards? I feel my highscore just now was solely because of easily exploiting this card...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you spend your action on Time Vein, then you aren't drawing any cards that turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember you either Draw one card or use the ability of the room you are in. So you either draw one card and burn 2 cards or use the room ability to burn no cards but then you do not draw any cards. So this tile just really helps you for a turn by not burning any cards. Sitting there permanently would not help you win. You could burn no cards for the rest of the game but you would not get any new ones either. So if you found a way to exploit this tile to get a high score you might have been playing wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Antistone wrote:
If you spend your action on Time Vein, then you aren't drawing any cards that turn.

Omg...right...well, there goes my highscore! I knew something was wrong...I played every other room and turn correctly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.