Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I had a situation where all of my actions are spent in upkeep, but I wanted to be able to discard some cards. You can only discard cards if
1) you fail to pay during upkeep, or
2) as free action during the actions phase.
Since I have no action markers, I have no action phase. Is there way for me to get rid of cards after the current upkeep but before the next one, or is the only way out of the loop to refuse to pay the upkeep?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't say you have no action phase merely that you no longer play in the round and the discarding cards states that at any time during the action phase you may discard so I would assume that would be within the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If all of your hourglasses are spent during the Upkeep but for some reason you still want to discard a card afterwards, you may do so.

I would suggest you do it the first time your turn would come up in the action phase. Then, skip the rest of the action phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.