Hide
3 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Age of Ultron» Forums » Rules

Subject: captain america the first avenger clarifcation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G C
msg tools
His effect is "while active, when ever you take non combat damage, spin this character up one level. *also gain 1 life."

Can some one explain how this effect happens? If i roll his character die with a "*" do i automatically get 1 life added to my life points when he is fielded? Or i have to wait untill i get "non combat dmg" for me to get 1 life??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
The star means that when the effect happens (when you take non combat damage), if at that point Captain America is on a star side (which I believe is level 1 and 3), you will also gain a life. It only triggers when the main effect is triggered, and the star needs to be showing when it is triggered, not after you spin him up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain America is on level 1 (burst side). Your opponent deals you (the player) 1 damage from an ability. Because Cap is on a burst face, you spin him up and gain 1 life.

Cap is now on his level 2 face (no burst). Your opponent deals you (the player) 1 damage from an ability. Because Cap is not on a burst face, you spin him up but do not gain 1 life.

Cap is now on his level 3 face (burst). Your opponent deals you (the player) 1 damage from an ability. Because Cap is on a burst face, you attempt to spin him up (and fail, because he is on his highest level) but you still gain 1 life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.