8 Posts

Trains» Forums » General

Subject: Gencon 2016 Map? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Sheahan
msg tools
Hello,
Does anyone happen to know whether AEG released a 2016 Gencon map for Trains?
Thanks,
-Kyle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Gencon 2016 Map
Sharks wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone happen to know whether AEG released a 2016 Gencon map for Trains?
Thanks,
-Kyle

Any chance of adding a question mark to the thread title? Btw, I'd also like to know as well if there's a 2016 map. I still have not acquired the 2015 map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I emailed them about the 2015 map and was told they didn't have it anymore. I tried to extrapolate it from images but got side tracked and don't know how well it worked.

Z.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which images were you using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garbage Person
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was no 2016 map. The AEG swag box from Big Game Night really, really sucked pretty hard this year. 4 of their small box games that they were giving away for basically nothing at the con last year, and a bunch of empty boxes. And I'm not kidding. Empty boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Sheahan
msg tools
Thanks for the info and that is disappointing. I've collected all of the maps they've created thus far for the game and was hoping there would be a new one to play.. : (

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummed there's no new map this year, but we have enough maps. We need more cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Sorry, I missed this. Just one I found on here somewhere. It wasn't the greatest image. There is a lens flare from the flash and it's trapezoidal, but I think it worked. I haven't printed it yet tho, so who knows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.