Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are the equipment stickers? We have the new character card and the W rules sticker that specifies their use, but we haven't actually seen the stickers. What did I miss? Obviously we should have revealed something more but I don't see that on any of the briefing cards.

This also makes me wonder whether we missed something else. What else is revealed along with the equipment cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have opened door 2, 3, 17, 46 and J at the start of June. They give you the equipments stickers (2, 3, 17); Reference sticker for your player aids (46); and rule sticker (J).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anny48 wrote:
You should have opened door 2, 3, 17, 46 and J at the start of June. They give you the equipments stickers (2, 3, 17); Reference sticker for your player aids (46); and rule sticker (J).

Thanks. I'm not sure what happened to our June mission briefing but we don't have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.