Subject: Trade: Arkham Horror. Want: a lot of different stuff , just ask! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Marion
United States
Lincoln
Illinois
flag msg tools
I have an extra copy of arkham horror. The box lid is slightly warped but is still fine . Everything else appears to be handy dandy .

My wants list is not updated , don't go by it . If you have something to offer then just ask and if I don't have it I'll probably trade for it !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Morgan
United States
Sandusky
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this user has an ongoing trade dispute with me from the last math trade. He is responsive and sent me an unplayable, destroyed, not packed well game. Traders beware. He wont resolve the issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Marion
United States
Lincoln
Illinois
flag msg tools
This is an ongoing issue with this man that is currently ongoing and had nothing to do with this trade . He is currently trying to slander me and make sure I don't get any more trades. Look at my history and see everything in the past few years is good to go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Pranno
United States
Chardon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RayneDarkShadow wrote:
This is an ongoing issue with this man that is currently ongoing and had nothing to do with this trade . He is currently trying to slander me and make sure I don't get any more trades. Look at my history and see everything in the past few years is good to go

Nothing to do with this trade?

I've read through your other trade feedback. If you ever want to complete a trade on this site again, I would consider bending over backwards to start fixing your errors and also describing your games correctly. Even your positive feedback is not exactly glowing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.