Subject: Adding all the cards in... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is it ok that I just added all the cards from all the expansions to their decks? Like, even though Im not fighting a Old One from Under the Pyramids, i still add all the encounter, mythos, spells, etc to their respective decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yup. add everything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indecision101 wrote:
Is it ok that I just added all the cards from all the expansions to their decks? Like, even though Im not fighting a Old One from Under the Pyramids, i still add all the encounter, mythos, spells, etc to their respective decks?

i was initially concerned about that as well, but all the cards play nicely together, even without their respective sideboards. Go ahead and shamelessly mix them all together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SH5000 X
msg tools
mbmbmb
Go for it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
All in - if you don't do it, you'd waste a lot of good game time for sorting the cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hart
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The one exception is when you have a completely separate deck, such as the Mystic Ruins deck from Strange Remnants. Those are meant to be played with a specific ancient one or prelude card, like the sideboards from the big box expansions. For everything else, go for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.