Subject: Wounded -> Eliminated rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ondrej Gavalcin
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello all,

In our game one player has received the final wound (faceup) when all of his previous wounds were faceup as well. Therefore, he became Wounded but as all of his wounds were faceup at that time, he has not discarded any of it.

Is such player automatically Eliminated as he is Wounded and has the amount of wounds equal to his health?

Thank you for your answers.
Azu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Your fellow investigators have one extra round to win the game, otherwise you lose for player elimination

(holy cow, I never seen such a recurrance happening, tho)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondrej Gavalcin
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes. We played it this way - one turn to finish the game. Thank you for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Shuffle the damage deck better next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondrej Gavalcin
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:

If I remember it correctly, those wounds were face up due to some Horror card(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaeden wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:

If I remember it correctly, those wounds were face up due to some Horror card(s).

Just checking that none of those cards were "Minor Injury" (which you flip facedown immediately)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondrej Gavalcin
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
Kaeden wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:

Just checking that none of those cards were "Minor Injury" (which you flip facedown immediately)?

Well, it is possible we missed such immediate flipping of some wound cards. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaeden wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:
Kaeden wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:

Well, it is possible we missed such immediate flipping of some wound cards. Thanks.

A number of other Damage (and Horror) cards apart from Minor Injury also feature the "then flip this card facedown" text, so always keep a look out for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.