Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With more expansions for academy hitting the shelves, I am wondering whether there is a way to differentiate between Arena and Academy cards.

I would like to store alle cards in multiple folders, sorted by their type, now the problem is that Academy cards man be used in Arena, but not vice versa. So when I mixed those cards together I would have to check overtime I make up an academy deck whether or not a given card in my folder is an academy card. Is there any way to differentiate academy from Arena cards without referring to a card list? (I mean other than the cryptic set code in micro-font at a card's bottom)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apart from the card ID all Academy cards have the school name ("Arcane", "Fire", etc.) written in the top right corner. Arena cards only have the symbol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theasaris wrote:
Apart from the card ID all Academy cards have the school name ("Arcane", "Fire", etc.) written in the top right corner. Arena cards only have the symbol.

Perfect! Thanks that is the type of information I was hoping for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.