Hide
4 Posts

Saloon Tycoon» Forums » General

Subject: Rulebook has an obvious typo... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J H
msg tools
Kinda surprised they shipped out a rulebook with an obvious typo. Did they not have an editor review the product?

For those curious, check out page 8 top paragraph "... which means that he would notmally take 5 gold during the Income Step...

Anyone know if there's a way to contact the maker to let them know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
Redwing634 wrote:
Kinda surprised they shipped out a rulebook with an obvious typo. Did they not have an editor review the product?

For those curious, check out page 8 top paragraph "... which means that he would notmally take 5 gold during the Income Step...

Thanks J H. We monitor these forums regularly. There are a few typos in the rulebook we have found and/or been made aware of and should there be any future printings we will be correcting them. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment these typos cause anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Typos are an unfortunate reality in boardgame rulebooks. As a sometimes rulebook editor, I was really impressed with the quality and layout of the Saloon Tycoon rulebook. I've received much, much worse rulebooks with other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Redwing634 wrote:

I had noticed and posted this typo as well (https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/129675/saloon-tycoon-rule...). But even before that I'm sure they were already aware of this. As for contacting them, they seem to be very much on top of this forum so I would suggest post it on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.