Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hewitt
United States
Wexford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was taught this game, the person who taught it stated that you could only use your mana token once per game - that after you spent it, it was discarded.

From my reading of the rulebook, I suspect they are misinterpreting the rule that if your token is active, you don't get to do anything special if you spoil.

But could someone please clarify - if you spoil and flip your token active, then next turn spend your mana and flip it inactive, then later spoil again - do you get to flip the token a third time and spend more mana on a future turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Schoening
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Every time you spoil you flip the mana token to the active side and can reuse it on a future turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeneralDisarray wrote:
Yes. Every time you spoil you flip the mana token to the active side and can reuse it on a future turn.

+1

It really helps mitigate the spoiling if you know you are getting the option of using it again on a future turn.

I try and never press my luck if I haven't spent my mana token or there is no upside. But then again I never win at this game, so all with a grain of salt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.