Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derrek Kyzar
United States
Ponchatoula
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to have more monster figures than I have monster bases. Is this the same for everyone or did I get bad packaging?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
dkyzar wrote:
I seem to have more monster figures than I have monster bases. Is this the same for everyone or did I get bad packaging?

It might help if you told us how many bases and how many figures you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Michels
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind there are 2 medium bases with 3 holes that account for the 6 small riot figures when counting bases. I'm not sure of the exact count of things off the top of my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrek Kyzar
United States
Ponchatoula
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stormzbowler wrote:
Keep in mind there are 2 medium bases with 3 holes that account for the 6 small riot figures when counting bases. I'm not sure of the exact count of things off the top of my head.

Derp, that was the issue. Wasn't putting the multiple riot figures on the 3 hole base. Thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my medium bases has no holes at all. Just the open areas for the token to be seen. But the 3 holes for the riot figures are not there. Looked at the top and bottom. No visible holes to clean out. Looks like I'm drillin' me some holes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hartloff
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or cut off the tabs on feet, and just glue them on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NYColts18 wrote:
Or cut off the tabs on feet, and just glue them on.

Probably going to do this. I feel like I'm going to break some of the legs trying to get them in the holes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.