GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,794 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: OH-58 Kiowa questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1 Can I purchase more than one use? I have been playing against the ME military and rather than purchase a LAW, to deal with the BMP, I just buy multiple copies of the Kiowa according to my estimate of our many times I will go through the hostile deck. The advantage is I have those extra load points to play with and if near the end of the mission and I know the BMP as gone I can then use the Kiowa.

2 If you can have multiple copies can you use the Kiowa more than once in a turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to buy multiple, you aren't limited by the equipment cards avaliable.
As for using two in one turn, unless the card specifically forbade it, I suppose you would. Hard to say without having the card handy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
There doesn't seem to be any rules against multiple visits from the OH-58.

It's greatest advantage in addition to not occupying loadout, is not needing action points to deploy, making it borderline OP. I usually only run anti-armor when I want a bigger challenge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiowa and Reaper make it soooooo much easier!

I've stopped using them..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Featherstonhaugh
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As General Patton once said, "If you find yourself in a fair fight, you planned it wrong"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paulus001 wrote:
As General Patton once said, "If you find yourself in a fair fight, you planned it wrong"

In the real world - I agree a 100%

To maintain the games level of challenge robot - it is setting the appropriate level of difficulty for enjoyment. My ego likes a 70:30 win:lose ratio whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.