After continuing our ongoing game some more questions popped up.
1) Do subs count as naval defenders against invasion ?
2) If the Axis "conquers" a convoy zone, can the naval units stay there ?
3) The border between Tunesia and Algeria is mountain broken by a normal plains line where the Kasserine pass is.
Which is the correct terrain for movement ?
1) Yes, subs count as defending naval unit unless they declare they are in their sub pens.
2) Yes, Axis naval units can stay in the convoy boxes. This means the Allies will need to evict them before Britain/US can rebuild their convoys.
3) It's a mountain border (1 unit limit and must stop).