Hide
8 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo Mission 4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Mooney
msg tools
Mission Track #5 says "score Victory Hes G09". Could someone explain this please.

Patrick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
padraic49 wrote:
Mission Track #5 says "score Victory Hes G09". Could someone explain this please.

Patrick

I assume in the scenario G09 is a control hex. When that happens give the points to the side currently in control of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
padraic49 wrote:

Patrick

Assuming that you meant Hex,

The Firefight sheet says:

When the Mission Marker advances
to or passes a ‘Score Victory Hex’
space, score for control of only hex
G09.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And the "Victory Points" box on the lower left corner of the scenario page tells you specifically how to score hex G09. (1 VP to the player who controls it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard dyrda
United States
Hawthorn Woods
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it me or can you only score one truck on this mission? The second one can never get off board moving 3 at a time and following the road...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's you. The truck can just make it off the board. The key Points are that half hexes don't count and the truck initially moves three spaces AFTER it is placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard dyrda
United States
Hawthorn Woods
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pisqueeter wrote:
It's you. The truck can just make it off the board. The key Points are that half hexes don't count and the truck initially moves three spaces AFTER it is placed.

So the truck immediately moves 3 when it is placed? I do not think I was doing that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Read the scenario notes/rules carefully, not that it's easy to get that second truck off the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.