In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
The rules state that set aside cards are not in play. Does this mean that if a player does not reveal a gold or plunder when playing encampment, they will not get two vp from colonnade if they buy another one?
- Play Encampment
- Draw 2 cards (and note you have 2 more actions)
- Do not reveal Gold or Plunder; set the Encampment aside
(Move it from the play area off to one side)
- Play other Action cards (not Encampment)
- Play Treasures
- Buy Encampment - Colonnade does NOT give you any VP tokens
- Clean up; put the set-aside Encampment back on its Supply pile.