Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian LaFountain
United States
Denair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Massdrop had these bundled at 69.99 currently with the lowest drop price at 64.99 plus shipping depending on your region.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/orleans-board-game-bundle

Orléans
Orléans: Invasion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't say what publisher, pics show DLP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

The description states:

Quote:
Note: This drop includes Orléans and Orléans: Invasion. The game is scheduled for release in October, therefore it will ship in mid-October.

Since the DLP version of Invasion is already out, I assume this is for the TMG version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

The description states:

Quote:
Note: This drop includes Orléans and Orléans: Invasion. The game is scheduled for release in October, therefore it will ship in mid-October.

Since the DLP version of Invasion is already out, I assume this is for the TMG version.

You know what happens when you assume right..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
nbread wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

The description states:

Quote:

You know what happens when you assume right..

People on the internet correct you? At least, I'm assuming that's what happens. NOW you're at a quandry - do you argue, and prove me right, or leave me be, showing I'm right?

Back on track: Nice deal. Looking forward to the TMG edition, or at least to see what's changed/upgraded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mesa
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
FreezenFire wrote:
NOW you're at a quandry - do you argue, and prove me right, or leave me be, showing I'm right?

Massdrop gave the same timeframe for Scythe, even though it came out Aug 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first line of my comment was to LunarSoundDesign, with the "You know what happens when you assume" comment.

As for timing, TMG had this comment in KS (Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/deluxe-or...)

Quote:
Just a little update regarding Invasion expansion in case you are curious. We are waiting on the final proof so we can start mass production. We are still about 12 weeks out and we are looking for a October or November street date.

So, that's the expansion - out in roughly October. Massdrop is saying the game releases in October (The game released last year, the expansion will be october). So it would be VERY safe to say that if the delivery is Mid october, it would be the TMG edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.