$60.00
$20.00
Eric Eucker
United States
Cedar Grove
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Please confirm that when enemies are instructed to Spot of Engage a Hero, they ignore a Line of Sight check and move toward who they are instructed to. But if instructed to Attack a "so and so" target Hero, only those in a Line of Sight are valid targets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thiago k
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If the app says to engage and attack the hero with the most damage suffered or the hero with the highest knowledge for example, they go after the target even the hero is out of los. If for some reason you cannot take a valid option, you need circle through the action options until you get two valid choices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Shaw
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The monsters don't need Line-of-Sight to attack a target? I assumed they needed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thiago k
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dhshaw22 wrote:
The monsters don't need Line-of-Sight to attack a target? I assumed they needed it.

They need.

I mean, if a monster is instructed to engage a hero with most damage for example, and the hero is outside the monster LOS, they can simple move and pursue the determined target. Or take another activation options if the target is not possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Shaw
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification. That is how I have been playing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.