United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed this was in my collection:
Backyard Builders Treehouse (2014)
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/158742/backyard-builders...

More curious, it shows I've rated it and played it 6 times. I haven't.

Then I saw the photo stream and realized it was supposed to be Yardmaster Express, which I do own, have rated, and played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This earlier Bugs thread about those games may be of interest:
Played Games History has Wrong Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does this mean that BGG rolled back the policy on splitting entries for new themes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In every well-made snare trap dangles a
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
Or they rolled back the rollback of the rollback before that? If there's a solid policy on content I don't always get the feeling that all relevant admins have been told. The strongest principle for existing entries seems to be leaving well enough alone: don't split entries even if there are rules differences, because splitting is a pain and will have to wait until 2026 when everything else is done, and don't merge entries if they could be the tiniest bit different, because if they'd ever have to be split again, that's a pain etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
This earlier Bugs thread about those games may be of interest:
Played Games History has Wrong Game
Thanks, I searched and couldn't find anything. I guess I searched titles only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.