Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins» Forums » General

Subject: What other 'extras' do I need? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I'm increasingly frustrated with this game. I hear you groan with me... But I do love this game, particularly with the Battle Systems set-up.
But what has annoyed me is the new rules. Yes, they needed updating, but now I need new cards. And Predator Tiles (subtly mentioned on page 21 of new 2.0 rules) and as I wasn't a Kickstarter backer (has its advantages) I am very slowly purchasing individual miniatures.
It just annoys me that this game clearly was unfinished yet still sold.
And I do love it.
I just wished Prodos actually sold a retail complete game. Rules that made sense, all appropriate stat cards, all tiles and all miniatures.
I needed to moan... Thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DeanWarrington wrote:
and as I wasn't a Kickstarter backer

Count your blessings, you dodged a bullet whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The predator ship tiles offer nothing special. They are just a different colour. There is no unique configurations or different shaped tiles, so really, other than the colour, you aren't missing anything. The only thing that was exclusive from the KS was the Bezerker predator, and even then, you can get the card info on line, so really its just the sculpt you're missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.