Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither of these are clarified in the card almanac at the end of the rules:

Water Bug - Am I right in assuming that this still doesn't score reruns in end game scoring? Just so I know if I lost by 5 or 10 in my latest game (and more usefully for information going forward. Though I do wonder if I managed to lose with 293 or 298 to 303)

Eternal Zest - It has no preferred timeslot. For ads that flip if they're not attached to shows in their preferred timeslot, does Eternal Zest flip or not? (This didn't come up, since I was able to secure a promo before taking it, but it could have come up this game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Gizensha wrote:
Neither of these are clarified in the card almanac at the end of the rules:

Water Bug - Am I right in assuming that this still doesn't score reruns in end game scoring? Just so I know if I lost by 5 or 10 in my latest game (and more usefully for information going forward. Though I do wonder if I managed to lose with 293 or 298 to 303)

Correct, it doesn't, unless you have Daytime Soaps, which lets you score a Rerun in final scoring.

Quote:
Eternal Zest - It has no preferred timeslot. For ads that flip if they're not attached to shows in their preferred timeslot, does Eternal Zest flip or not? (This didn't come up, since I was able to secure a promo before taking it, but it could have come up this game)

They are not considered to be in a preferred time slot because the show has no preferred time slot.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Ross
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does eternal zest get both the 3 and 5 level genre bonuses or just the 5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Shinyhat wrote:
Does eternal zest get both the 3 and 5 level genre bonuses or just the 5?

Just the 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.