Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Boucvalt
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I went to use my explore action...but then the door was locked according to the app. Does this use an action? The action icon didn't appear in the app... So I'm thinking the answer is NO. Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto de Gooijer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
You can Explore al the icons visible in the app by touchin them, it only Costs youan Action if you use of the Action icon. So, no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Horner
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buhbooh wrote:
I went to use my explore action...but then the door was locked according to the app. Does this use an action? The action icon didn't appear in the app... So I'm thinking the answer is NO. Thoughts?

You are correct. If you didn't press a button with the Action symbol on it and no room was revealed, you didn't use an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
jlhorner1974 wrote:
Buhbooh wrote:

You are correct. If you didn't press a button with the Action symbol on it and no room was revealed, you didn't use an action.

Exactly what Jason said. Every time you tap on a search or an explore icon in the app, you receive a small text box with some info about what you're about to do. Then, different options are usually given, and those costing an action have the "spend an action" symbol. So, you tried the lock, the lock is closed, thus you can't explore further and the action is not lost
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.