Im in situatuation, that there are no enemies on the table (except nemesis) and my waywatcher is doing an action. Can i do attack action and target 0 enemies? It would be good for me because that will reset all my actions on waywatcher.
Yes it is possible!
Otherwise the Waywatcher couldn't ready her actions.
I am pretty sure it is somewhere written in the rulebooks but I am too lazy for searching it^^
Okay I searched for it and it took less than 15 seconds
- Open the rules reference guide
- Open the search bar(ctrl + f)
- I just typed "target"
- Answer found on the first page of the Glossar
Answer: A hero can perform an action that requires a target, even if
there are no targets available, such as an attack with no enemies
present or an aid if all other heroes are defeated. If this happens,
success icons have no effect.
- Last edited Sat Aug 6, 2016 9:59 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat Aug 6, 2016 9:56 pm