$5.00
$15.00
Chris Wil
United Kingdom
South London
Surrey
flag msg tools
mb
Being the dork I am. I totally missed read the default Nemo 2 Kickstarter game counters were die punched. This may have been because all my VP games are laser cut.

After I reread the Nemo updates and looking at my pledge that I noticed that the default is Die punched NOT Laser cut counters.

Can I still add to my pledge to include the additional Laser Cut set of counters?

Cheers
Chris
S.London. UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious about this myself (although I fear I know the answer)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure. Maybe Alan will hop in with an official answer.

You could also email them at info[at]victorypointgames.com. VPG has really good customer support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
Wise Cracker
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
So I backed NW too and now I'm curious as to the benefit(s) of laser cut other than eliminating the chit depressions on the cuts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
So I backed NW too and now I'm curious as to the benefit(s) of laser cut other than eliminating the chit depressions on the cuts.

From what I understand, when it comes to laser cut tokens YMMV when it comes to the benefits. Especially as they aren't an inexpensive upgrade.

There are some photos on the Dawn of the Zeds forum that might help you decide.

Are the laser cut counters worth it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.