Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Dyer
United States
Laurinburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
We just made the big move from Illinois to North Carolina. While we love the area, we have left our gaming friends behind and need to make new connections. We love board games (we have lots from Rio Grande, Z Man, Mayfair, Queen, and many other assorted publishers as well as some classics). If anyone knows of an existing group around Laurinburg or wants to help start one, please message me! Being at GenCon has really made me miss my game friends!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to North Carolina! What are some of your favorite games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Dyer
United States
Laurinburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Currently like Blood Rage by Cool Mini or Not, Lancaster by Queen, Automobiles by Mayfair to name a few. Risk may be my all time favorite!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WHaven1994 wrote:
We just made the big move from Illinois to North Carolina. While we love the area, we have left our gaming friends behind and need to make new connections. We love board games (we have lots from Rio Grande, Z Man, Mayfair, Queen, and many other assorted publishers as well as some classics). If anyone knows of an existing group around Laurinburg or wants to help start one, please message me! Being at GenCon has really made me miss my game friends!

Bob,

We have a nice game store called Cape Fear Games in Wilmington, NC. We get together on Thursday nights at around 6:00 pm until the store closes at 11:00 PM. If Thursdays don't work for you we also gather on the weekends either at the store or at people's homes. I have been through your area a few times on my way over to Charlotte and I believe it is about an 1 1/2 hour drive to Wilmington. We certainly hope you enjoy your new home here in the wonderful state of North Carolina!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.