Dead Last» Forums » General

Subject: How well at all player counts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Does this scale well? If I can only get six to the table most of the time and wouldn't hit the higher player counts is this still worth getting? I love games like this but never really get player counts on double digits (7 or 8 is a stretch sometimes). Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmb
Each game has a poll that answers this question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't play with fewer than 6, but 6 is quite solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenderbass124 wrote:
Does this scale well? If I can only get six to the table most of the time and wouldn't hit the higher player counts is this still worth getting? I love games like this but never really get player counts on double digits (7 or 8 is a stretch sometimes). Thanks guys.

It plays very well with 6 as a minimum. As with any party game, definitely the more the merrier, but the six player game delivers all the 'juice' you'd hope for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks Curt. That's good to know. I think I'm going to grab this. I'll probably usually have 6, 7 and maybe sometimes 8. As soon as I saw this I knew I needed it. We enjoy Cash and Guns and while it's similar it's also quite different so it should get played a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.