Subject: Bombs, Energy and Speed tracking cards. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Z.
Italy
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just uploaded a test version of the card for tracking Bombs, Energy and Speed (see discussion here). Once approved, the file should appear in Flight Operations Manual file section.

As for now, they're very simple, with a minimalistic texture as background (removable via layers, in case you want to save ink).

There are three kind of cards: Fighters (just Energy and Speed), Bombers (two columns of Bombs or Torpedoes, plus Speed) and Dive Bombers (Bombs, Energy and Speed). They're arranged in two rows of four cards, and layers allow to choose what kind of card to print in top row or any of bottom row's halves.
If your PDF reading software doesn't support layers, file is set to display 4 fighters, 2 bombers and 2 dive bombers by default.

Let me know if you'd like to have any improvements, and I'll see what I'll be able to do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.