Hide
7 Posts

Summoner Wars: Master Set» Forums » General

Subject: Extra cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Denning
msg tools
I just got my pre-ordered Second Summoners, and in addition to the promo cards, I got a few extra replacement cards I wasn't expecting. A couple Forced Conversions, a Swamp Merc Vine Wall Rules Card, and a few others. Anyone know what those were for? What was wrong with the ones we already had?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Checking those cards, it is just fixing spelling errors and clarifying terminology. No balance changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Denning
msg tools
Yeah, I did find some typo fixes on some of them, but some -- the Vine Wall rules card, Endrich's divider, etc. -- there were no changes at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
McBehrer wrote:
Yeah, I did find some typo fixes on some of them, but some -- the Vine Wall rules card, Endrich's divider, etc. -- there were no changes at all.

Could be that you have a later reprint of those that already have the corrections in. That is what my assumption was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Denning
msg tools
I don't know, I preordered Alliances, so I would think I would have the first printing. *Shrug*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Vine Wall card, they just make Vine Walls singular. On Endrich setup, they change Conjure Gorgons to singular since it can only summon 1 per card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Denning
msg tools
Heh. That's kind of silly, but ok.

Still didn't get a Cave Filth Poison Rules card, though. So that's unfortunate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.