Subject: After Expedition All Weapons +1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Terrana
United States
LaGrange
Georgia
flag msg tools
If a player chooses "after expedition all weapons +1", I understand that my particular weaponized adventuring dwarf will go up 2 points (ie, from 1 to 3), but will every one of my other non-phasing weaponized dwarfs, go up 1 also? The wording "all weapons" is a bit tricky here. I'm thinking that the answer is no, but again, the wording is a bit confusing. Would appreciate any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
Australia
Marrickville (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right about the adventuring dwarf. Your other dwarves will go up by one also, but only those that already have weapons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mclachlan
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The adventuring dwarf goes up 1 as normal for doing an adventure and then all dwarves that have weapons go up 1 (so you are correct about the adventuring dwarf doing up 2).

This is an awesome one if you have multiple dwarves with weapons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Terrana
United States
LaGrange
Georgia
flag msg tools
Wow, you are right, it can be a terrific inducer to arm all dwarves, even have one that is pretty anemic at 2-5, just so every time they adventure, as one of their choices, they take "after expedition, all weapons +1". Bumps other weaponed dwarves up a level. Thanks much for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mike t wrote:
If a player chooses "after expedition all weapons +1", I understand that my particular weaponized adventuring dwarf will go up 2 points (ie, from 1 to 3), but will every one of my other non-phasing weaponized dwarfs, go up 1 also? The wording "all weapons" is a bit tricky here. I'm thinking that the answer is no, but again, the wording is a bit confusing. Would appreciate any help.

Nothing confusing or tricky about that. If only the weapon of that particular dwarf was affected, it would say "weapon", not "weapons".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.