Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone explain to me why the difference in team sizes and how they relate to Dreadball and Dreadball Xtreme?

For example when reading the Xtreme kickstarter it says things like 8 player team or full team of 16. Something similar to that.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattia Piola
Italy
flag msg tools
The team roster can be expanded during league play, up to a maximum of 14 players! So as long as you have at least 6 figures, you can play a match, but if you're going to play in a league, you'd want to have more to expand your roster.

At least that's what I understood I'm still a noob!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What Mattia said is pretty much right. Each team will have a set number of players they need to play a friendly game. That can be anywhere between 6 and 10 players. If you intend to play leagues, the you will probably want extra players to replace those who die and also to customize your roster.

In Dreadball Extreme, it's a bit different. Instead of being a team of players from one race, you build a team from the coach out. Depending on your coach, you could have a team that has two Human Strikers, a Hulk from the Hobgoblins, two Teraton Jacks and maybe an Orc Guard. If you intend to play Extreme, you will want a broad range of minis from every team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Dreadball Xtreme is funding on Kickstarter now!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note there is no limit on the number of players on a team in Xtreme. Sky's the limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.