Hide
2 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Julidens Keep rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kapten rödskägg
msg tools
We are going to play Julidens keep tomorrow. But I dont understand if Shadowkeeper Juliden always Move 5 or if she can move-move for a total of 10?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played this scenario yet so I do not know, but in general you need to check the scenario text - if Juliden is a boss, then he can move-move (monsters without shambling can move twice). If he is an ally, he can move-move as well, because there are bunch of valid actions defined in rules that allies can do - see for example Labyrinth of Ruin handbook.

If he is a familiar or a NPC, then check what exactly is written in the scenario description. Usually there is a one movement allowed and then some special action/actions he can do. Unless this second action is move, then Juliden can only move once up to his speed and do the specific action described by the scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.