Subject: Alternate Mech miniatures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Has anyone with any artistic ability (that is definitely NOT me) tried coming up with 3D printer designs for some of the other mechs in Jakub's art for Scythe?

Although it's kind of small for the mechs the minis represent, but something like this one:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alan beaumont
United Kingdom
LONDON
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grail Games
We are the mechs that say "Ni!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mojobacca wrote:
Has anyone with any artistic ability (that is definitely NOT me) tried coming up with 3D printer designs for some of the other mechs in Jakub's art for Scythe?

Although it's kind of small for the mechs the minis represent, but something like this one:

It's true I would have liked much bigger mechs. On the paintings, they seem almost 100 feet tall. They should be much bigger than the workers anyway. I'm too looking for a way to replace them somehow. Some day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
Mojobacca wrote:

It's true I would have liked much bigger mechs. On the paintings, they seem almost 100 feet tall. They should be much bigger than the workers anyway. I'm too looking for a way to replace them somehow. Some day...

I'd say that that this would either lead to mechs so large that the board would have to be impractibly big and expensive or workers so small that they'd be hard to pick up or easy to overlook. Without being a minis expert is also guess that the character minis would be so small that they'd lose all detail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No mechs from Jakub's artwork, but my husband has a bunch of models for Battletech/MechWarrior Online mechs. He's printed a bunch for his Battletech RPG group.

Here's a couple Timberwolves he printed:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.