$20.00
$5.00
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The 2 player version of ninety-nine 'Counterpoint', also by David Partlet, has only a very few comments and almost no ratings. Weirdly more comments than ratings. In fact there's a lot of weirdness going on with these games. Not lest the fact that Partet has only posted once in the forums, and that to correct someone's use of 'lead' when it should have been 'led', amusingly.

Two, of the seven, comments lengthily contradict each other, but not really in any way that one can determine the rightness or wrongness of the commenters. And perhaps they are quite disgustingly both right, the thought of which gets my conservative blood all stirred up.

And as for the claims made: "better than 99 for 3", is this chap out of his mind? And the other fellow has 99 as better for 2 than Counterpoint, just to really make sure that there's no deciding between them.

Can anyone shed some light on this bizarre situation? And is it really true that all those 99 fans out there have ignored Counterpoint? 5 ratings for Counterpoint seems outrageous for the centre of the gamer universe. Partley must be gnashing his teeth with frustration. "Do you know who I am?", I can just imagine it. I feel sorry for him, since I had a similar moment of frustration recently when they served the flash-fried fois-gras and the darned thing was cooked through!!!! "Where's my spot of pink in the middle?" I shouted to my companion's surprise. I almost ate a double cheese-burger outside their doors in protest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.