Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

If you get a heart and are still in the beginning section, I realize you get an extra pawn.

What happens when you get back into the beginning section? Do you go back to the original 6 pawns or stay at 7 until you get to a negative spot?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would assume you do not get the extra hourglass when you are not in that section to start a round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HawkFan wrote:
I would assume you do not get the extra hourglass when you are not in that section to start a round.

Well, that is not what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

Let's say you do get the extra pawn during upkeep and then the following turn you go back into the starting section (turquoise I think), do you go back to 6 or stay at 7?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HawkFan wrote:

Yes I knew what you meant. If you go back to the starting section which does not allow an extra pawn then you don't get an extra pawn that round. You will have six.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They really should have labelled the sections "7 <HG>" instead of "+1 <HG>"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually you start each round with 6 hourglasses. At the start of each round you check your Stress track to see if you get +/- Hourglasses for that round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
which would be OK if the rulebook said so specifically, but it doesn't. You're right in that this is the way to do it, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
The reference cards do specifically refer to this.
We were at a point where we were over stressed from projects and relationships and those additional stress points would move us up a level.
The order indicated that we add or remove hourglasses based on stress level, THEN add stress from projects.

Based on this, I was never confused on how many I started with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.