Hide
16 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Target] Sheriff of Nottingham $10.48 [YMMV] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Ledet
msg tools
I stopped at Target in Metairie, LA (near New Orleans) to check the clearance and they had a number of copies of Sheriff of Nottingham (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/157969/sheriff-nottingha... for $10.48.

The price was actually on the shelf for that price without any clearance stickers on the package so I'm not sure if this is new pricing for Target or just an odd glitch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Weatherwax2099 wrote:
I stopped at Target in Metairie, LA (near New Orleans) to check the clearance and they had a number of copies of Sheriff of Nottingham (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/157969/sheriff-nottingha... for $10.48.

The price was actually on the shelf for that price without any clearance stickers on the package so I'm not sure if this is new pricing for Target or just an odd glitch.

Any chance you have the receipt and can pull the dpci for that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic N
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ir1337 wrote:
Weatherwax2099 wrote:

Any chance you have the receipt and can pull the dpci for that?

I can help with the DPCI: 087-10-2218
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
brickseek shows $34.99 in my area. $10.48 is a clearance price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
$35 everywhere within 100 miles of Dayton, except Columbus where it's $30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mango Mango
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
krayziekmf wrote:

Interestingly, there was no clearance stickers on any of the boxes in the one location near me that had it for $10.48 (nor did the tag on the shelf claim clearance despite them having quite a few proper clearance games.

The 10 or so other Targets listed when I looked it up on brickseek had it still at full price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyothi
India
flag msg tools
mb
MangaMango wrote:
krayziekmf wrote:

Interestingly, there was no clearance stickers on any of the boxes in the one location near me that had it for $10.48 (nor did the tag on the shelf claim clearance despite them having quite a few proper clearance games.

The 10 or so other Targets listed when I looked it up on brickseek had it still at full price.

Same here (SF Bay Area). Could only find one target with the reduced price (had 2 in stock on brickseek but only located one). And it's all gone now.

Thanks OP!

Edit: I don't think I was clear: I did get one thanks to the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Same here in the Phoenix area. On sale for $30. Stores seem to have plenty in stock. Wonder if the $10 price was a mistake?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Hayes
United States
Knox
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Brickseek, there are two copies at a store in Jackson, MI 49202.

If there are any BGGs in the Ann Arbor or Lansing area, it might be worth the trip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Millar
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vliam wrote:
According to Brickseek, there are two copies at a store in Jackson, MI 49202.

If there are any BGGs in the Ann Arbor or Lansing area, it might be worth the trip.

I saw that as well. It's about an 80 mile trip for me from the Fort, wish I had seen this on Saturday, I might've made the trip up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Target in Harrisonburg, VA has 3 copies left for $10.48. Two are on the shelf, and I saw one hidden discretely in another area on my way out of the store. Thanks for the tip OP - this was a great find!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Sharp
United States
jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. Been wanting to buy this for a while, and how can I say no to this price. Still one left in Jackson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
msg tools
SF Bay Area checking in, $29.99 all around here. Would've been a great deal though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
justin barnhill
United States
Oxford
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seems like only about 4% have it marked down.....seems kinda new/good seller to be clearance nationwide; but i'd pick up another copy for $10.48

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt E
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Checked online to see if my local Target had the deal, they did. In the store it was marked on the shelf 10.40$. Best deal of the month!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Olsen

Wheaton
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Looks like the deal is done. The Targets near me that had it marked down no longer do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.