Justin Price
Canada
Quispamsis
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Everyone,

After playing on an iPad, I wanted to upgrade the experience by loading it on my Android Box. I installed it and it appears to load well, but gets to a screen that says "This application requires to board game Mansions of Madness". Then I'm stuck there! Can't move past it...

Any thoughts out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McLaughlin
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue with the Descent app.
The mobile versions are designed for a touch screen, so there is no way to advance on Android devices that don't use touch.

I first tried to use an app on my Android tablet while casting to my Shield TV, but the casting kept failing.

I eventually switched to running the PC version on my touchscreen laptop.

I expect the same will be true for the MoM app.

Edit: By Android box I'm assuming you're talking about something along the lines of a Shield TV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I put it on my Galaxy Note 3 Phone and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet and it works fine on both. The Tab 2 is an older unit and still handles it just fine. I might suggest a reboot of your device, maybe something in memory is conflicting.

Edit: When you say Android box are you talking about a PC running an emulator?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.