Subject: Board game group - Raleigh NC area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pat W
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
So I know there's a few triangle area threads already, but it seems most are new residents looking for hangout spots to play their games. I may be looking for sort of the same thing, however I've been accumulating games lately and while the stores may seem like a good place to go, more often than not all I find is Warhammer, Pathfinder, DnD, etc.

All of the games I own you can find in my profile, but to list a few: Zombicide (modern and medieval), Rum & Bones, Blood Rage, The Others. I'm looking for a group of people with similar taste and I don't care if we meet at a store or end up at someone's house, I just want to play same doggone board games!

I'm free most days of the week except for Monday and Wednesday, and starting in a few weeks I won't really be available Tuesday or Thursday... I may be able to make some exceptions for Monday and/or Wednesday though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.