Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
richard dibello
United States
dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone know why I can't view game pages with my Mac Book? (Safari 5.0.6) Whenever I click a game title (i.e. "Old School Tactical" my browser acts like it's loading a page, the screen goes completely white, then stays that way with no information about the game displayed. My wife can open my page and view content with no problem on her Windows 7 computer using my log-in.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
You probably need to update your version of Safari if possible. Safari version 5.0.6 was released in 2011 and I believe was the last version for non-intel Mac OS (Leopard) system. I still have a Leopard system on one of my old computers and I am surprised that you don't have constant problems with web pages, especially ones that utilize Flash or Java.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knight
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW I run snow leopard and Safari 5.1.10 and the new BGG pages open, but are real pokey.

Chrome is the only browser that still works snappily for me--you might try that. But I'm saving up for a new computer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.