Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My collectors copy arrived this week, and we had a first rush out into the surf on Friday evening. I did write that up as a light hearted thematic mini review but the site mods decided the content was too irrelevant 8-(. Boo!!

So in summary, we just laughed throughout this game. It is deceptively well designed, fairly light but you do need to think/plan a bit, and it is totally engaging. The game is quick paced and there is zero downtime for anyone.

A real gem of a game, well done Cody.

And if you don't have a copy, find one as soon as this hits retail. The collectors edition is nice with the extra wooden bits, but there are no additional gameplay elements in it so completists don't need to be concerned if they only have standard retail edition.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boreham
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mb
battlepuppy wrote:
My collectors copy arrived this week, and we had a first rush out into the surf on Friday evening. I did write that up as a light hearted thematic mini review but the site mods decided the content was too irrelevant 8-(. Boo!!

So in summary, we just laughed throughout this game. It is deceptively well designed, fairly light but you do need to think/plan a bit, and it is totally engaging. The game is quick paced and there is zero downtime for anyone.

A real gem of a game, well done Cody.

And if you don't have a copy, find one as soon as this hits retail. The collectors edition is nice with the extra wooden bits, but there are no additional gameplay elements in it so completists don't need to be concerned if they only have standard retail edition.

Andrew

When's it due for retail? Cant wait for this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Freeman
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great... I've even added some little die cast VW campers to mine for players to put their extra boards. Still need tidying up and repainting... but adds to the theme nicely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eldooderino wrote:
It's great... I've even added some little die cast VW campers to mine for players to put their extra boards. Still need tidying up and repainting... but adds to the theme nicely!

That's wicked, dude!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.