Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the posts I read there would be 2nd edition of the game which will fix all errata . Is the correct if yes, when it will be out?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Clubhouse Expansion, which I believe is the second edition, is the latest Kickstarter which is scheduled to be delivered to backers in February. I would guess it will be available in retail around the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The clubhouse expansion is not a 2nd edition, there are no players from the base game, so you need to have both. That being said... There will be a 2nd edition to the rulebook in this expansion, I believe it will be digitally released as well for players of the base game. That new rulebook has better explanations on rules and errata. Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
The clubhouse expansion is not a 2nd edition, there are no players from the base game, so you need to have both. That being said... There will be a 2nd edition to the rulebook in this expansion, I believe it will be digitally released as well for players of the base game. That new rulebook has better explanations on rules and errata. Hope that helps.

Second Edition was already released, and sold out. Third Edition is now headed to the printer as i type this.

With that said, we added the 2nd edition rules/errata to the BGG files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the 2nd and the coming 3rd editions have the latest rule book and corrected card?

Also how can I tell which edition is, from the box?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
getlouder wrote:
indianajo883 wrote:

Second Edition was already released, and sold out. Third Edition is now headed to the printer as i type this.

With that said, we added the 2nd edition rules/errata to the BGG files.

Oh I thought it was just a second printing. What was different between 1st, 2nd and 3rd editions of the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.