Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nicholas ngoi
New Zealand
Three Kings
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, so I've played a couple of rounds of power grid with my flat mates, but we've only been able to get the 3 of us so far so we've only played 3 player games. Just wondering, is Step 2 supposed to be so short? Often we've played and Step 2 only goes for a few turns or even the Step 3 card appears before we reach it. So is it just normal fro 3 player games or are we maybe doing something wrong? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
napowsa wrote:
Hi, so I've played a couple of rounds of power grid with my flat mates, but we've only been able to get the 3 of us so far so we've only played 3 player games. Just wondering, is Step 2 supposed to be so short? Often we've played and Step 2 only goes for a few turns or even the Step 3 card appears before we reach it. So is it just normal fro 3 player games or are we maybe doing something wrong? Thanks.

Yes, if you take too long to build on cities, sometimes Step 3 can even come before Step 2. Nothing to worry about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicholas ngoi
New Zealand
Three Kings
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks for the reply, I guess it makes sense cause there is always one of us lagging behind in cities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
napowsa wrote:
Okay, thanks for the reply, I guess it makes sense cause there is always one of us lagging behind in cities.

Just making sure you're playing it right -- Step 2 starts when at least ONE player connects a certain number of cities (7 cities for 2-5 players, 6 for 6 players), not ALL players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.