Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Weapon zero rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hammer drone
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mb
Is there any chance that they will restock weapon zero? I tried searching in MM, CSI & CH but all are sold out.. Come on wizkids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
If they really hope to make retail expansions for the smaller ships, I'd like to hope so.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...g8KsAAOSwGIRXauMR

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Trek-Attack-Wing-Miniatures/dp...

I don't know the exchanges rates to Malaysian currencies, but the second link seems to be close to the original pricing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Burris
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Aquatic, Insectoid and Reptillian ships? Yeah they would have been out now based on the release schedule from six months ago. I think they still have them on the back burner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meantime, I'm happy to look about to for listings of the Xindi Weapon for the original poster. ^^ Anything to help another player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The Xindi Aquatic OP ship was pretty awesome, it easily could.have been a retail ship. I'm glad I was able to score all 3 Xindi OP ships off eBay for a decent price but I'm hoping the retail ships showup sooner than later.

It is a shame that we can't get some upcoming wave info spoiled. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Ting
Australia
flag msg tools
It may be worth contacting Good Games in Australia. Their online store has it listed as "out of stock", but I know they are running a clearance of alot of Attack Wing stock at 50% off. I was in store yesterday and there were several Weapon Zeros on shelf going for AUD $20. Regular ships were going for AUD $10 -11; probably 50-70 ships on clearance at Good Games Burwood.

http://shop.goodgames.com.au/star-trek-attack-wing-weapon-ze...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My local store has two in stock, and they do ship, but I believe it's priced at retail. Just an FYI - search for "Blue Ox Games" if you're interested. (just checked and it's $39.99, so retail. Not sure what he charges to ship)

They also have a lot of other hard to find ships, like Borg Tactical Cube, Koronaks, etc.

EDIT: Blue Ox Games is in NC (USA)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.