9 Posts

Hostage Negotiator» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone can help??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lightning Great
msg tools
Hi,
I live in a country which there is no way to buy this game , because there is shipping problem here and also I don't have anyone in other countries who can buy and send me the game.
Can anyone provide me with PNP version of the cards or scan of the cards which I make the game for only myself???
Or introduce me a way to get the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lightningr8 wrote:
Hi,
I live in a country which there is no way to buy this game , because there is shipping problem here and also I don't have anyone in other countries who can buy and send me the game.
Can anyone provide me with PNP version of the cards or scan of the cards which I make the game for only myself???
There are several options:
1) Order it online. There are a lot of stores that have international shipping option.
2) Buy it trough BGG Marketplace, ebay or amazon. There are a lot of people willing to ship games to other countries.
3) Check the Hostage Negotiator: Crime Wave kickstarter (link) and consider getting not only the base game, but also the expansion and all abductor packs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a digital version on Tabletopia IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lightningr8 wrote:
Hi,

What country are you living in?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lightning Great
msg tools
StevenE wrote:
lightningr8 wrote:
Hi,

What country are you living in?

Syria

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis (just my village's name)
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
How do post offices work there? If not able to deliver to your door, maybe you could have the game delivered to another big city near you and you collect it in person from there. (Maybe a friend who works in a company in the city center etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lightning Great
msg tools
agiorgitis wrote:
How do post offices work there? If not able to deliver to your door, maybe you could have the game delivered to another big city near you and you collect it in person from there. (Maybe a friend who works in a company in the city center etc)

Because of war in my country sites like amazon, ebay or other eshopping webs won't ship to Syria. So there is no option to have the game and play it here. I've searched big shops in the county but again because of war they can't import some goods, and games are one of those goods.crycrycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lightningr8 wrote:
agiorgitis wrote:

Because of war in my country sites like amazon, ebay or other eshopping webs won't ship to Syria. So there is no option to have the game and play it here. I've searched big shops in the county but again because of war they can't import some goods, and games are one of those goods.crycrycry

You could try contacting the game creator and see if they have a PnP version you could buy.

They have a 'Contact Us' page: http://www.vanrydergames.com/contact-us/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lightningr8 wrote:
Hi,

I have the original game and am backing the Kickstarter. If you're willing to paypal me the $40 extra it will cost me to upgrade my pledge to get the original game and extra stuff, then I'll be happy to send you my copy of the original game + Abductor Pack 1-4 + Negotiator packs 1-2.

According to the home page of the Danish Postal service they are shipping to Syria - I'll cover the shipping charge, but of course can't guarantee that it'll make it to you.

I need to say that I can't send it until I have final confirmation from Van Ryder Games that they consider the Abductor Pack I've designed for Crime Wave final.

Let me know if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.