Popular Tags: [View All]
Claus Ekstrøm
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
Oy!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of questions after playing the game:

1) Step 2 - Adapt. Option 1 (create another species) states that "Create as many new species as you want", but none of the other options specifically mention that I can do them multiple times. Does that mean that I
a) can only add one trait card per round
b) can only add one trait card per species per round
c) that I can mutate any/all my species away and go from no traits to a flying, long-necked fat pig in one go?
Same question for the population cards.

2) I guess it is possible to create a herbivore species that is impossible to eat by carnivores. If you have 3 defensive trait cards a carnivore cannot eat you since it can at most have 2 defensive trait cards?

Had great fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) there is no limit to how often you can do any of the actions except the number of cards in your hand.

2) yep! Nice for hunkering down to starve out an over-populated Carnivore, but then you can only get 2 food per round so it isn't useful in the long run.

Glad you enjoyed it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Ekstrøm
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
Oy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect! We figured that it would be possible to could use all the cards otherwise most players ended up with quite large hand sizes. Thanks for the answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.