Mansions of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: App version 1.01 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dax is
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Supposedly, fixes bug. On Twitter they said they released it but I don't see the update in the ITunes Store in Canada. Anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Watson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still awaiting validation on the itunes store (Steam and Play stores have the updates already)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kime
United Kingdom
Brimfield
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mansions of Madness updated to v1.0.1 on Steam and Google Play. iOS and Amazon now in review. Multiple fixes based on user feedback.

This was the last tweet Ive seen on FFG Software

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
kimeys wrote:
Mansions of Madness updated to v1.0.1 on Steam and Google Play. iOS and Amazon now in review. Multiple fixes based on user feedback.

This was the last tweet Ive seen on FFG Software

The Amazon update was released yesterday, so v1.0.1 is available for Kindle Fire devices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twitter they said the iOS was due on Tuesday after checks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one more reason I'm sooo glad I dumped my apple products long ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abaddon Wormwood
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
shadowsclassic wrote:
Just one more reason I'm sooo glad I dumped my apple products long ago.

I know I shouldn't but... You are glad you dump Apple because they quality control iOS apps.

Ok

Wormwood

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Colm
msg tools
mbmb
I can tell you that the Steam version is still not bug free. I just posted this in another thread:

I had my 1st serious bug tonight, on the 1st play of scenario 2, with the Steam version and yes, it's the latest version... so there's still bugs even after the patch and the PC version is by no means a guarantee of smooth play.

I did manage to get around the problem. Basically the game effectively froze during the monster activation step of the Mythos phase. The only buttons that would work were the main menu... but not 'Save & Quit'.

If this happens to you DO NOT select 'End Game'. Crash the programme instead. Force close it with Windows. Then restart and click 'Continue'. The game does autosave and we were able to resume from the beginning of the Mythos phase with no progress lost at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
High Flying Bird wrote:
If this happens to you DO NOT select 'End Game'. Crash the programme instead. Force close it with Windows. Then restart and click 'Continue'. The game does autosave and we were able to resume from the beginning of the Mythos phase with no progress lost at all.

Yeah, as far as I can tell the "End Game" option just deletes your current save (actually, on PC it seems to just remove a reference to the fact you have a save from the Registry, but leaves the save files in your AppData folder, but without both it's no good to you as the Continue option won't be clickable).

So crashing out is possibly the safest way to have another chance at "Continuing", if you can't click "Save & Quit" for any reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dax is
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed, version 1.01 didn't fix the issue in Innsmouth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.