Popular Tags: [View All]
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The character stat card that are included in the packs, are they for skirmish and/or campaign, or are the stat cards for campaign included in the box sets?

Thanks guys/gals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thompson
United States
Homewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards in the packs are for both. None of the ally packs contain heroes, so the cards are for allies in the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the stat cards in the packs are both for skirmish and campaign, the boxed set generally has these cards double in case you only play with the replament tokens instead of the minis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Answered above ^

Cool. I think I understand. So for instance, if I purchased the Hoth expansion, no information for Dengar would be included unless I buy the Dengar villian pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
Cool. I think I understand. So for instance, if I purchased the Hoth expansion, no information for Dengar would be included unless I buy the Dengar villian pack?

If Dengar appears in the Hoth expansion (and he does), then the Hoth box has a cardboard token for him and his deployment card. The same applies to all figure packs that are associated with a boxed expansion - the boxed expansion gives you tokens and the required deployment cards. The figure expansion gives the figure and the required deployment cards. (So you'll have extra copies then.)

If a figure has different deployment cards for campaign and skirmish, then you'll get both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just some last piece of advice
Take care to throw away actual duplicates of cards. I discovered that some characters (such as R2D2) have one stats card for the campaign play and another slightly different one for skirmish play. I was more than glad not to have dumped what I thought were "duplicates", as some of them ended up being different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jess_the_gamer wrote:
Take care to throw away actual duplicates of cards.

Throw away? What is that? Did you mean Store separately instead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.