Popular Tags: [View All]
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi all,

About to head home from GENCON and have all the small releases to photograph and build. I'll get detailed images of the sprues and cards up tomorrow.

There was a bit of small stock left, guessing 40+ on the shelf as of 11am Sunday. Some of the expansions were available as well, looked like Flower and Dung Beetle Knights.

Adam and his staff were running demos, answering questions and are generally all around good guys. Spent about an hour with him over the convention but don't really have any info that isn't already out there.

I'll link up the new content as soon as I have it posted.

Demian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good for you for not running to the internet to share "exclusive news, you heard it here first folks!" stuff we've already gotten in updates weeks or months ago. The reports from GC this year have been more noise than signal.

Keep up the fantastic work on VL. My campaign group uses it religiously!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sirgalin wrote:
Good for you for not running to the internet to share "exclusive news, you heard it here first folks!" stuff we've already gotten in updates weeks or months ago. The reports from GC this year have been more noise than signal.

Sounds like someone's all bent outta shape they didn't get to go to Gen Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Exo Desta wrote:
sirgalin wrote:

Sounds like someone's all bent outta shape they didn't get to go to Gen Con.

I don't know about him, but I love it when people tell me news. If they want to stroke their ego, so be it.

I get news. Everyone wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
timekilling wrote:

Hi all,

About to head home from GENCON and have all the small releases to photograph and build. I'll get detailed images of the sprues and cards up tomorrow.

There was a bit of small stock left, guessing 40+ on the shelf as of 11am Sunday. Some of the expansions were available as well, looked like Flower and Dung Beetle Knights.

Adam and his staff were running demos, answering questions and are generally all around good guys. Spent about an hour with him over the convention but don't really have any info that isn't already out there.

I'll link up the new content as soon as I have it posted.

Demian

Thanks for the report.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Styfen wrote:
You going to get the Dragon Armour survivor build guide sorted as well? Those sculpts are a nightmare to assemble. :/

Yes! Needed a reason to finish. I have Monday to sort out before family comes for a visit but I'll get DK survivors built along with the GENCON releases.

Demian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who tried to share what Mr. Poots said during the con I certainly don't appreciate Nathan Ehler's earlier comment. I was trying to help with info which is often in scarce supply. No need to be mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
As someone who tried to share what Mr. Poots said during the con I certainly don't appreciate Nathan Ehler's earlier comment. I was trying to help with info which is often in scarce supply. No need to be mean.

I would rather hear the same news 3 times than risk not hearing it at all. Most of us definitely appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Greek
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello, any news on the date of the second printing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.