Subject: "If you pass" twice. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duchess of Erat
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The app (version 1.0.1(188)) gave two "if you pass"-texts in the resolution of an attack by a Star Spawn. Are we correct in assuming that the second "if you pass" should be read as "if you fail"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Martha, I've never seen a test featuring two pass conditions. Additionally, probably the second "if you pass" has some detrimental effect, so, it's most certainly an "if you fail"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
Yes, Martha, I've never seen a test featuring two pass conditions. Additionally, probably the second "if you pass" has some detrimental effect, so, it's most certainly an "if you fail"

Totally agree, but there are definitely some pass effects that sill give you a detrimental effect. wow

lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
soakman wrote:
Scarlet Witch wrote:

Totally agree, but there are definitely some pass effects that sill give you a detrimental effect. wow

lol

Yeah, sure, I was just saying that if you have one good and one bad, then probably the bad one is a fail. But sure thing, some pass come with a price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duchess of Erat
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Julia! The second pass was much worse than the first one (but both were definitely bad), we didn't do all that well in our first try. It was a lot of fun though, and I really like how the game plays with the app as the keeper instead of me .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy you're enjoying the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.